200 Court Square - Newnan
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the 1904 Classic Revival Courthouse anchors the town square. Its dome rises 100 feet above street level, and a four-face clock in the tower chimes the hour. The dome is covered with copper to match the cornice, pediments and railings.
The Coweta County Visitors Center is now located in the 1904 Historic Courthouse (enter on the East side of the square).